35% OFF WITH CODE "SUMMERSTYLE" ENDS 7/26
Select a color to see the preview
Filter out harsh glare and harmful UV rays with Solar Sliding Panels by Bali, which put you in control of light with 9 weave openness options.
Bali Solar Sliding Panels are available in varying opacities, which are referenced in percentages to indicate the amount of light allowed through (e.g., a 1% opacity lets in 1% of UV sunlight, while blocking out 99%). They are available in a multitude of rich earth tones and soft neutrals. Although 5% openness is the most popular opacity, some of our most popular patterns have 10% openness (i.e., 90% UV blockage). These panels are made from a polyester/vinyl blend and are the perfect choice due to their functionality, energy efficiency and style.
PLEASE NOTE: Solar Sliding Panels do not provide privacy at night. If privacy at night is required, consider the Bali Light Filtering Roller Shade or the Bali Blackout Roller Shade.
Bali Solar Sliding Panels are a stylish way to reduce glare and furniture-fading UV rays, while still enjoying your view to the outdoors. Choose them when you’re looking for style, UV protection and limited privacy. They will keep your room cool and comfortable without feeling boxed in.
- Upgrade to cordless wand controls for a clean profile.
- There will be no deductions made to height, we recommend deducting 1/2" for floor length treatments.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
Install Time: 25 - 35 minutes
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 2 & 3 Panels: 1
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 4 & 5 Panels: 1 3/4''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed 2 & 3 panels): 3 1/8''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed 4 panels): 3 9/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed 5 panels): 4 3/16''
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production