Buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off! Use code "BOGOFIFTY" at checkout. Sale ends 2/22.
Blinds.com’s 2" Deluxe Wood Blinds give you beautifully finished, custom wood blinds at a much lower price than that of national brand products.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com’s 2" Deluxe Wood Blinds give you beautifully finished, custom wood blinds at a much lower price than that of brand-name products. These 2" blinds are one of the best-valued wood blinds we offer. Made from premium, solid American basswood, these authentic wood blinds are light, warp-resistant and easy to clean.
Our 2" Deluxe Wood Blinds come in an assortment of natural stains and softly tinted whites. Their look can be elevated with the addition of cloth tapes, which are available in solids and variegated patterns. For high-design style, consider ordering your blinds in one of our exotic colors. Come standard with a 3" valance.
Install Time: 15 minutes
Exotic colors lend a truly classic finish to your window.
1 1/2” cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy and add a splash of color.
Routeless slats (no holes) block light from coming through light holes and offer more privacy.
Slightly fewer options for colors and valances as compared to national brands.
When raised fully, wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, blocking more of your window's view.
Cloth tapes are not available with the routeless option.
Child Safety Information
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail, depending on height): 96"
- Maximum Width (As 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - no valance): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cord control with valance): 3 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - wand control with valance): 4 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported