40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
1% Open Colors
3% Open Colors
5% Open Colors
10% Open Colors
14% Open Colors
Choose from 1-14% open weaves to get your desired privacy and light levels (lower openness percentages mean more privacy and blockage). These shades are Greenguard Certified for low chemical emissions, rust-proof, and easy to clean, ensuring beautiful window treatments for years to come.
Upgrade to a Cord Loop lift or a Cordless lift for a sleeker look. This shade features an external, aluminum hem bar that comes in white, ivory, black or wrapped in your chosen fabric.
Install Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
- Reverse roll shades are recommended for windows with obstructions. This is not available with a cassette valance.
- Create a cohesive look by choosing neutral tones for your shades.
- Add hold-down brackets to ensure your shades stay in place.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for windows where children and pets may be present by upgrading to the cordless. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Maximum Width: 96" (115" Railroaded)
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 84"
- Approximate light gap on each side (standard): 9/16"
- Approximate light gap clutch side (Cord Loop): 1", Pin End 3/4"
- Approximate light gap on each side (cassette): 11/16"
- For Inside Mount, the manufacturer will adjust the shade size to fit inside your window opening.
Cassette Valance Dimensions:
- Depth: 3 1/4"
- Height: 3" High
- Cassettes are used on shades up to 96”W.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed without cassette): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with cassette): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Cordless Lift
- Cassette Valances
- Bungee Tie Downs
Origin of Production