30% OFF WITH CODE "FALLFINDS" ENDS 10/4
3/8" Single Cell
Curated for our customers as part of Blinds.com’s complete product line of cellular shades, the Blinds.com Blackout Cellular Skylight Shade ensures you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.com durability throughout your entire home, including your skylights.
The Blinds.com Blackout Skylight Shade offers a remarkably attractive and easy-to-use solution for your angled windows. Customizable for both inside and outside mount skylights, these shades come encapsulated within a decorative frame for a truly built-in look. These Skylight Shades give you the same benefits and beauty of our custom honeycomb shades—stunning fabric choices, great insulation, privacy, and will block light from challenging angles for a cool, dim space, uninterrupted sleep or a perfect movie night. Their minimal stack when open also preserves your outside view. They’re available in a single-cell configuration and offered in a wide array of colors and feature white-to-the-outside backing, which gives your home’s exterior a uniform look.
Available as standard window shades, vertical cellular shades and, of course, skylight shades, you will find that together, these shades will give you a cohesive and modernized look throughout your home or office.
Install Time: 30 minutes
- For easier use with hard to reach skylights we recommend adding a skypole
- Skypoles are available in three and six-foot lengths
- Available in Light Filtering Cellular fabric as well for soft diffused lighting while reducing heat and harmful UV rays
- This product is only available in 3/8” single cell
- Inside mount is the recommended installation
- Hardware is available only with white deco framing
- Available as standard window shades, vertical cellular shades and, of course, skylight shades, you will find that together, these shades will give you a cohesive and modernized look throughout your home or office.
- Click here to shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection.
Child Safety Information:
- This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 10 1/2"
- Maximum Width: 60 7/8"
- Minimum Height: 7 3/4"
- Maximum Height: 121"
- Maximum Overall Size: 50.3 square feet
- Minimum Inside Depth: 1 7/8"
- Fully Recessed Depth: 1 7/8"
- Control Poles - 3' and 6'
Origin of Production