Custom Composite Wood Arch
30% OFF BLINDS.COM BRAND WITH CODE "FALLBLOWOUT" ENDS 10/22.
Blinds.com’s Custom Composite Wood Arches bring a dramatic look and light control to arched windows. Their durable composition allows them to resist warping, cracking and breaking, and endure for the long haul.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com’s Custom Composite Wood Arches bring a dramatic look and light control to arched windows. Their durable composition allows them to resist warping, cracking and breaking to endure for the long haul.
All Custom Composite Wood Arches are made to your specifications, whether you have Half-Circle arches, Eyebrow arches or another specialty shape. They can even serve as a faux arch above non-arching windows and will coordinate beautifully with wood or composite shutters, as well as wood and faux-wood blinds. Choose from designer-inspired white-toned shades or from custom color matches to your specific palette.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Choose the sunburst style arch to allow approximately 15% of sunlight into your room. Note that the slats do not move on this style, so light will always shine through.
Choose the slatburst style arch to allow approximately 8% of sunlight into your room. Note that the slats do not move on this style, so light will always shine through.
The blackout style arch is a great arch treatment to darken any room and provide energy efficiency. Note that the slats do not move on this style, so light will always shine through.
Upgrade to the movable arch if you wish to open and close the slats and adjust incoming light.
Inside Mount arches will have a strip that fits inside the opening which the arch is installed onto.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 57"
- Widths over 59": Tongue & Groove
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Non Movable: 1"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Movable : 1 1/4"
- Moveable Slats
- Blackout Arch
- Slatburst Arch
- Non-Perfect Sizes
- Specialty Shapes
Origin of Production