Easy Classic Pleat Drapery
Easy Classic Pleat Drapery
15% off Blinds.com products (excludes shutters) - use "Fall-Sale" at checkout. Or Get an extra 5% off when you spend $950 or more - use "Fall-Sale-Extra" at checkout. Sale ends 10/31.
Blinds.com’s Easy Classic Pleat Draperies take the soft elegance of fabric, embellish them with a pinch pleat and create a “wow” factor within your room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com’s Easy Classic Pleat Draperies take the soft elegance of fabric, embellish them with a pinch pleat and create a “wow” factor within your room. These drapery panels offer a choice of rich jewel tones, sophisticated brights and soft, soothing neutrals, and are available as refined patterns, bold prints and eye-catching solids.
Easy Classic Pleat Draperies are distinguished by pinch pleats at the top of the panel, which easily attach to either a standard drapery rod with the assistance of hooks or to eyelet rings with the aid of decorative hardware.
Install Time: 30 - 35 Minutes
Light filtering liners allow light to gently filter through the drapery. Room-darkening liners obstruct 95% of outside light, whereas blackout liners obstruct 100%. Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.
Panel-height dimension reflects the height of the finished product, including the pleat. Finished drapery length is recommended to be 1/2” off the floor.
Choose a split draw if you have two panels that you’d like to part in the middle and stack individually at each side of the window. Alternatively, a one-way draw will allow panels to stack together at one end.
For added variety and dimension, you can match these drapery panels with our Classic Roman Shades or add optional traversing drapery hardware.
Lining is strongly recommended to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage. In the case of silk and linen draperies, it is a must.
This product is sold as panels. For a pair, buy two and choose a split draw.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Available Panel Widths: from 24" up to 192" (note: this is the coverage width - meaning how much space the panel covers, not the width of your window)
- Available Panel Height: 24" up to 108" (note: the panel height is from the top of the rod to the floor - suggested 1/2" above floor)
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Single Panel or Split Panel
- Light Filtering and Blackout Liners
- Traverse Rods Available
Origin of Production
- Made In: Mexico