Easy Rod Pocket Drapery
25% OFF WITH CODE "LONGWEEKEND" ENDS 1/23
Blinds.com Easy Rod Pocket Draperies bring a custom-tailored look to your windows, while giving your room a warm, inviting appearance.
- Normally made in 12 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com Easy Rod Pocket Draperies bring a custom-tailored look to your windows, while giving your room a warm, inviting appearance. Known to some as traditional “curtains,” for their tailored rod-pocket, Rod Pocket Draperies have a pocket at the top and do not require hooks or cords to hang; only a drapery rod. As their name implies, they couldn’t be any easier.
Our Easy Rod Pocket Draperies are available in a beautiful assortment of over 200 solids, sheers, jacquards and organic designs. They are available as both panels and full-coverage window coverings and come with all the features normally only attainable through a professional interior designer.
Click here for fabric content
Install Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
The fabrics in this collection are also available in our Classic Roman Shades.
Complete the look of your draperies with one of our drapery hardware collections: Custom 1" Wrought Iron, Adjustable 1" Metal or Custom 1 3/8" Wood Rods.
Consider your view outside when selecting how you’d like your draperies to open. If you want two panels that split in the middle and stack to the sides evenly, choose split panel when customizing your product. Choose single panel if you want one panel that stacks all to one side.
We recommend hanging your draperies 1/2” above the floor.
Lining is strongly recommended to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage. In the case of silk and linen draperies, it is a must. Choose from light filtering or blackout liners for varying degrees of light blockage, with thermal versions for more insulation. Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.
These draperies will come with with extra fabric width that will create gentle folds when gathered across the rod, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
Easy Rod Pocket Draperies can fit up to a 1 1/4" diameter drapery rod.
When ordering the decorative rod upgrade, a 3 1/8" ball finial will come for each end of the rod. The finial width is not included in the width ordered.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Available Panel Widths: custom sized up to 192" (Note: this is the coverage width - meaning how much space the panel covers, not the width of your window) Available Panel Height: 20" up to 120" (Note: the panel height is from the top of the rod to the floor - suggested 1/2" above floor)
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Optional drapery hardware
Origin of Production