Save 10% on select products! Use code "MEMORIALDAY" at checkout. Sale ends 5/28.
Blinds.com Economy Faux Wood Shutters give your home the charm of plantation shutters but with added durability and an exceptional price. These elegant shutters are made of a hollow PVC, which provides high energy efficiency and lower energy costs. Their polyresin composition is eco-friendly and makes them easy to clean, fire retardant, and guaranteed not to fade, peel, swell, warp or crack.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com Economy Faux Wood Shutters give your home the charm of plantation shutters but with added durability and an exceptional price. These shutters are made of PVC, which provides high energy efficiency and lower energy costs. Their polyresin composition is an eco-friendly choice that makes them easy to clean, fire retardant and guaranteed not to fade, peel, swell, warp or crack.
Available with either a 3” or 4” louver depth, these shutters feature a proprietary WoodTex® finish that comes with a choice of decorator-white tones. They are available as a panel shutter, which opens and closes like a door, or as a track shutter, in which panel doors are layered one in front of the other and traverse side to side on a track.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Want privacy and a view? A split-tilt rod will allow you to operate the top half of your shutter, while the lower half remains closed.
Brass hinges work well with traditional design, while Stainless steel hinges give shutters a contemporary edge.
For a less-obstructed view to the outdoors, choose the standard rear tilt.
A panel track mount requires, at a minimum, 2 1/2” of unobstructed depth for proper operation.
An outside mount (recommended) requires 2” of flat wall space above the opening.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width - Panel Shutter: 10"
- Maximum Width - Panel Shutter: 84"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Approx Inside Mount Deduction - Z-Frames: 1/4"
- Approx Inside Mount Deduction - L-Frames: 1/8"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Z-Frame all louver sizes: 1 1/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - L-Frame all louver sizes: 2"
- Frame Choices
- 3" or 4" Louvers
- Front or Rear Tilt
- Split Tilt Rod
Origin of Production
- Made In: Made in the USA