30% OFF WITH CODE "REFRESH" ENDS 10/18
EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE "HOMEFIVE" ENDS 10/18
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Chosen to accompany our popular light filtering shade in the Blinds.com’s complete product line of cellular products, the Blinds.com Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades guarantees you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.com durability throughout your entire home, including your windows, doors and skylights.
The Blinds.com Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades prove a thoughtful solution for wide windows, picture windows, sliding patio doors and even as a room divider. Not only does the shade diffuse natural light, but it adds privacy and added insulation for a happy and purposeful ambiance without harsh sun or glare. The ability to open your shade horizontally also adds needed functionality and is easy to operate. Several “stack” options are available, and you may choose the stack style that works best for your space whether you need your shade to open side-to-side, from the center, from each side inward or even split.
With several popular colors to choose from, these shades will work with any design type and décor and come with a white backing, which ensures a uniform appearance from the street. These shades are easy to operate and are available as single-cell constructions in either a large ¾” cell or an extra-large 1 ¼”cell.
Whether you need privacy coverage for a patio door or an unassuming and creative room divider, this modern solution makes it easy to create a custom look with a designer feel for any home.
Installation Time: 60-90 minutes
- Rails color will be determined by fabric color. Rail colors available are White, Off White and Silver.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 30"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Height Deduction: 5/8"
- Fabric stack height: Up to 10 5/8"
- Standard Shade Rail Will Be White, Off White or Silver in color.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Split Stack
- Traveling Center Stack
Origin of Production