UP TO 35% OFF WITH CODE "SWEET" ENDS 4/6
1/2" Single Cell Colors
Give those hard-to-reach skylights improved insulation, filtered-light privacy and an operational boost with Motorized Light Filtering Cellular Skylight Shades from Blinds.com. These shades feature an insulating honeycomb core that will protect floors and furnishings from fade-inducing UV Rays, and are a beautiful and effective shade when you’re trying to block glare.
Motorized Light Filtering Skylight Shades give you the ultimate in operational convenience. Open and close them whenever you need, right from the comfort of your soft, chair or bed. When open, the shades tuck neatly away and provide a clear open-window view. When closed, they provide a luminous glow that is optimally insulated. Motorized Cellular Skylight Shades put skylight adjustability well within your control.
Install Time: 30 - 35 minutes
Choose a Remote to open and close several shades at once from up to 200 feet away.
This product comes standard with a solar kit mounted to the back of the headrail and measures 18 1/2" x 1 1/2".
Cellular shades are an energy-saving choice for any home but are especially beneficial in climates with extreme heat or cold.
These shades are light filtering and provide soft light control. If you are wanting complete light control and more UV protection choose our Motorized Cellular Blackout Skylight.
All shades will arrive with white side channels and white rails.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 48"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- 5 Channel Remote
Origin of Production