Outdoor Solar Shades
40% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/02/2023
1% Open Colors
3% Open Colors
5% Open Colors
10% Open Colors
14% Open Colors
Want a cooler patio or sunroom? Dramatically reduce air conditioning bills, glare and solar heat gain with Outdoor Solar Shades by Blinds.com. Select your desired privacy level with 1-14% open weaves (lower openness percentages represent higher privacy and light blockage). Choose a Beaded Chain Continuous Cord Loop lift or a Cordless lift. Greenguard Certified for low chemical emissions, these shades are safe for use in your home, rust-proof, easy to clean and will last for years.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
For obstructions in the window, consider the reverse roll option to ensure smooth operation (not available with cassette valance).
Choose from a number of neutral tones to blend with your home’s exterior.
- Hold-down brackets are an available option for these exterior shades.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for windows where children and pets may be present by upgrading to the cordless. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 84"
- Approximate light gap on each side (standard): 9/16"
- Approximate light gap clutch side (Cord Loop): 1", Pin End 3/4"
- Approximate light gap on each side (cassette): 11/16"
- For Inside Mount, the manufacturer will adjust the shade size to fit inside your window opening.
Cassette Valance Dimensions:
- Depth: 3 1/4"
- Height: 3" High
- Cassettes are used on shades up to 96”W.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed without cassette): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with cassette): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Cassette Valances
Origin of Production