30% OFF WITH CODE "YOUCANDOIT" ENDS 3/1
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Sleek and modern, our Premier Grommet Custom Draperies are a simple way to dress up your windows and add impact to your room. These panels include a beautiful selection of solids, prints, jacquards, stripes and textural effects.
The grommets will be evenly distributed across the width of your drape and will accommodate drapery hardware up to 1" in diameter. To ensure a cohesive look, these panels work in conjunction with the following hardware programs: Custom 1” Wrought Iron and Adjustable 1” Metal.
Install Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
Lining is strongly recommended to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage. In the case of silk and linen draperies, it is a must. Choose from light filtering or blackout liners for varying degrees of light blockage, with thermal versions for more insulation. Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.
To shape your drapery, while holding it back from the window, order tieback brackets. Tiebacks consist of a gold half-grommet and make an elegant way of loosely holding panels in place.
Grommets are available in both silver and antique gold. Choose the one that best coordinates with other metal finishes in your home.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
The fabric at the top of the panel will extend approximately 1" above the drapery rod.
To get the right drapery length, we recommend installing hardware a minimum of 8” above the window opening or molding and then measuring down to 1/2” above the floor. However, different looks are attainable with added drapery length.
This product is sold as single panels. For a split draw, whereby panels part in the middle and stack at the window’s sides, order a quantity of 2.
- Drapery Rod is not included and can be purchased separately.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Liner Options
Origin of Production