30% OFF WITH CODE "FALLFINDS" ENDS 10/03
The Blinds.com Premium Blackout Cellular Arch Shade is the icing on the cake in our complete line of premium cellular products. Providing customers with great-looking, high-quality products for every window is a commitment we stand by. These arched window shades can be coordinated with other products in our complete line of premium cellular shades for a unified look that ties your home, your style, and your vision together throughout your entire space.
Bringing together the modern look of our Premium Shades and the insulating properties of the innovative honeycomb structure of cellular shades, these are sure to be the solution to your tough-to-cover windows. Uncovered window arches, while an attractive home feature, can leave your room open to harsh sunlight and glare as the sun rises and sets throughout the day.
As a separate shade, the Premium Cellular Arches ensure these curved openings are covered throughout the day while blocking light and cutting out glare all together. As an added bonus, they help insulate against both extreme hot and cold year-round. 9/16" single, 3/4" single and 1/2” double cell sizes as well as a wonderful range of subtle colors, neutrals, and earth tones, these shades can complement any décor and come with neutral-colored backing.
In order to utilize the benefits of our Premium Arch Shade, be sure to confirm that your arched window is a “perfect arch”. This is when the height of your arch is exactly half of the width.
For the absolute best in function and style throughout your entire space, be sure to explore our entire line of Premium Cellular Shades for all of your standard windows, arched windows, sliding patio doors, and French doors.
Install Time: 15 Minutes
- Cellular shades provide excellent insulation and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
- For a coordinated look throughout your home, use Blackout Cellular Arches in conjunction with our Blackout Cellular Shades.
- Choose a double cell for greater insulation than single cells. Double cell fabrics are ideal for climates with extreme heat or cold.
- Only perfect arches are available
- Arches are inoperable.
- The height on a Perfect Arch is equal to half the width.
- Perfect Arches are installed separately from your shade. If your arch is part of a larger, continuous opening, you will have a light gap between your arch and your shade.
- Outside mount brackets will be visible.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information: This product is considered to be made safer for places where children and pets may be present due to no hanging cords or strings.
Warranty: With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 4 1/2"
- Maximum Height: 42"
- Maximum Width Side Mount: 60"
- Perfect arch only: Height must be exactly half of the width.
- Minimum Inside Depth: 1 1/16"
- Minimum Fully Recessed: 2 1/4"
Origin of Production