UP TO 35% OFF WITH CODE "SWEET" ENDS 4/6
Select a color to see the preview
3/4" Single Cell Blackout Colors
9/16" Single Cell Blackout Colors
Double Cell Blackout Colors
Tandem Roller Shade - Light Filtering Colors
Tandem Roller Shade - Blackout Colors
Ideal for day sleepers and media rooms, Blinds.com Premium Blackout Cellular Shades provide complete privacy and total light blockage, as well as many options for customization. Featuring a larger-scale honeycomb cell, this product provides added insulation whether specified in single or double cell depth.
All Premium Blackout Cellular Shade fabrics are completely opaque and made from durable polyester. They are available in a beautiful linen texture and a wide array of colors ranging from pale neutrals to rich, deep tones. All colors are backed by white, which lends a uniform appearance to your home's exterior. An occasional light vacuuming is all that's needed to keep them looking fresh.
Premium Blackout Cellular Shades are ideal for windows and doors of all sizes. When raised, they will stack compactly to provide an unobstructed view.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
For 2 shades in 1, opt for trilight, which features a transparent pleated shade above the blackout shade below. The dimensions of the two shades are the same, so the result is 1 versatile shade with unlimited light control.
For those who can’t decide between cell shades and roller shades, tandem blends the best of both styles. Tandem puts a clutch-controlled roller shade behind a blackout cellular shade, resulting in aesthetic choice and varying degrees of light-control.
Lift options include our standard corded lift; a hassle-free cordless lift; top-down/bottom-up in both corded and cordless versions; a color coordinated, nylon continuous cord loop, which is ideal for larger (and heavier) shades; and a motorized lift.
Double cell is an optimal choice for climates with extreme heat or cold.
All shades with a standard cord-lock or top-down/bottom-up lift will have painted coordinated rails. If a trilight fabric is ordered, the rails will be color coordinated with the trilight color.
All solid-color shades with any specialty lift option will have matching fabric-covered headrails and bottomrails.
All print-fabric shades with any specialty lift option will have a fabric-covered headrail and a painted, coordinated bottomrail.
- Light Blockers can be ordered to cover the side light gaps.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless, Motorized, or Cordless Lift And Lock upgrades. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Min Width - Std Pull Cord: 8"
- Max Width - Std Pull Cord: 60"
- Min Width - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 10"
- Max Width - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 72"
- Min Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 19"
- Min Width - Cordless Trilight: 17"
- Max Width - Cordless Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96"
- Min Width - Trilight: 17"
- Max Width - Trilight: 72"
- Max Height - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96"
- Max Height - All Cordless Options: 84"
- Min Width - Motorization: 19"
- Max height - Motorization: 108" Up to 96" Wide: 90" Up to 120" Wide
- Min Width - Cordless Lift and Lock: 17"
- Max Width - Cordless Lift and Lock: 84"
- Inside Mount fabric deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction on Headrail: 1/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Standard, TDBU & Trilight: 1 1/4"
- Min Inside Flush Mount - Std, TDBU, & Trilight: 2 1/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Cordless, CCL & Motorized: 1"
- Min Inside Flush Mount - Cordless, CCL & Motorized: 2 3/4"
- Min Outside Mounting Surface - Std, TDBU & Trilight: 1"
- Min Outside Mounting Surface - Cordless & Motorized: 1 1/2"
- Min Outside Mounting Surface - CCL: 2"
- Min Inside Mount Depth with Tandem Option: 1 5/8"
- Flush Inside Mount Depth with Tandem Option: 3"
Origin of Production