Premium Blackout Vertical Cell Shades
35% OFF WITH CODE "SWEETHOME" ENDS 3/28
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 03/29/2023
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
As part of our complete line of Premium Cellular Shades, the Blinds.com Premium Blackout Vertical Cell Shades offer beautiful, designer solutions for some of your more uncommonly wide windows while guaranteeing an attractive match to other Premium Cellular Shades in your home for a unified and cohesive look.
This vertical blackout shade addresses the needs of sliding glass doors, wider windows (up to 120” wide), and can also be used as a room divider – all available in amazing accent colors to match your décor. A perfect solution for patio doors in bedrooms for those who need to block all light for sleep, these will also work in living spaces, nurseries, media rooms, and more. Not only will this vertical shade meet your privacy needs, but it provides superior insulation and is constructed with the same, innovative honeycomb structure that increases energy efficiency over your large glass windows.
Moveable side rails with locking handles offer easy and safe open-and-close operation and customizable slim, stacking options will let you customize where and how you open your shade; from the left, right, or center.
Available in several eye-catching neutrals and nature-inspired colors with your choice of neutral-colored side rails, you can get your shade in 3/4” single and 1/2" double cellular sizes and make them yours for cool summers and cozy winters.
Install Time: 45 Minutes
- Blackout shades will block all light during the day. For daytime light filtration, consider one of our light-filtering shades.
- These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds, mini blinds, or faux wood shutters.
- For vertical cellular shades, there is a light gap between adjacent side rails.
- For vertical cellular shades, the handles between the bypass and butt shades will be offset 3 3/4" from each other for ease of operation.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information:
This product is considered to be made safer for places where children and pets may be present due to no hanging cords or strings.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/2"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 9/16"
- Stack for widths less than 72": 9 5/8"
- Stack for widths 72" to 120": 13 3/8"
- Minimum Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Fully Recessed Mount: 2 7/8"
- Movable Side Rails Allow:
- Left Stack
- Right Stack
- Center Stack
Origin of Production