40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
As part of our complete line of Premium Cellular Shades, the Blinds.com Premium Light Filtering Cellular Skylight Shades offer a modern and eye-catching solution for your much-loved sky-view windows and can be paired with other products in our Premium Cellular line for designer, high-quality looks throughout your entire home.
Enjoy your sky view when you like or softly filter sunlight when needed with these specialized honeycomb cellular shades. Offered in both inside and outside mount and enclosed in a sturdy frame with aluminum side channels, these shades can operate by hand or by a telescopic sky pole available upon request.
With several beautiful and premium fabric colors to choose from, this exclusive skylight shade will provide a contemporary style to your home, increased insulation, privacy and can cut harsh sunlight for optimal versatility of your skylight windows. To ensure a uniform and courteous view on the exterior of your home, there is white colored fabric on the outward-facing side of these shades.
For the absolute best in function and style throughout your entire space, be sure to explore our entire line of Premium Cellular Shades for all of your standard windows, arched windows, sliding patio doors, and French doors.
Install Time: 30 - 60 Minutes
- These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds, mini blinds, or faux wood shutters.
- Shade widths over 30 3/4" will have a center cord visible when the shade is open.
- Operates with a handle on the center rail and telescoping skylight poles are available upon request.
- Your shade’s brackets will be visible on an outside mount.
- Side mounts not available with this skylight shade.
- Window top and bottom corners must be 90º.
- Comes with white side channels
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here
Child Safety Information:
This product is considered to be made safer for places where children and pets may be present due to no hanging cords or strings.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12 3/4"
- Maximum Width: 61"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96" ( If width is less than 30 3/4")
- Maximum Height: 61" ( If width is greater than 30 3/4")
- Approximate Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Single Cell
- Extension Pole
Origin of Production