30% OFF WITH CODE "THANKYOU" ENDS 1/25
EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE "HOORAY" ENDS 1/25
Selected for our customers as part of our complete line of Premium Cellular Shades, the Blinds.com Premium Light Filtering Vertical Cell Shades offer beautiful, design solutions for some of your more uncommonly wide windows while guaranteeing a decorative match to other Premium Shades in your home for a unified and cohesive look.
This vertical shade specifically addresses the needs of sliding glass doors, wider windows (up to 120” wide), and can even be used as a room divider - all in fabulous colors to match your décor. Not only will this vertical shade meet your privacy needs, but it provides superior insulation and is constructed with the same, innovative honeycomb structure made to trap air, filter light, and increase energy efficiency over your large glass windows.
Moveable side rails with locking handles offer easy and safe open-and-close operation and customizable slim, stacking options will let you customize where and how you open your shade; from the left, right, or center.
Available in several eye-catching neutrals and soft, nature-inspired warm and cool hues with your choice of neutral-colored side rails, you can get your shade in 1/2" double and 3/4" single cellular sizes and make them yours for cool summers and cozy winters.
Install Time: 45 Minutes
- These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds, mini blinds, or faux wood shutters.
- For vertical cellular shades, there is a light gap between adjacent side rails.
- For vertical cellular shades, the handles between the bypass and butt shades will be offset 33/4" from each other for ease of operation.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here
Child Safety Information:
This product is considered to be made safer for places where children and pets may be present due to no hanging cords or strings.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/2"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 9/16"
- Stack for widths less than 72": 9 5/8"
- Stack for widths 72" to 120": 13 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 5/8"
- Headrail Deminsion: 1 1/2" high, 2" deep
- Projection Brackets
Origin of Production