Sheer Vertical Shade
Sheer Vertical Shade
Save 20% on select products! Use code "FLASH-SALE" at checkout. Sale ends 12/14.
Give large windows and patio doors a touch of elegance and a sheer view to the outdoors with Sheer Vertical Shades from Blinds.com. These vertical shades are available in a lovely assortment of diaphanous fabrics that add a dressy touch to any room, whether contemporary or classic.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Give large windows and patio doors a touch of elegance and a sheer view to the outdoors with Sheer Vertical Shades from Blinds.com. These vertical shades are available in a lovely assortment of diaphanous fabrics that add a dressy touch to any room, whether contemporary or classic.
The benefit of these shades is their versatility of use. Sheer Vertical Shades are comprised of fabric-covered vanes that are seamlessly integrated into the surrounding sheer fabric. When the vanes are opened, the transparent sheer fabric softly filters the light and preserves your view. When the vanes are closed, they block light to darken the room and enhance privacy.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
To achieve a finished look and give a stately presence to your windows or patio doors, add a cornice or a valance.
Choose whether your shade stacks to the left or right of your window, or if it splits from the middle when opening.
The polyester and fabric blends allow for machine-washing on Gentle cycle in cold water. Remove immediately after the spin cycle, and reinstall while slightly damp. (Never put the sheer in the dryer.) These sheers also can be ironed or steamed.
- All Sheer Verticals are controlled using a chain and cord system.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maxiumum Height: 115"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4" Width and 1/2" Height
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Split Draw
- Ruffled Valance
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials