30% OFF WITH CODE "FALLRENO" ENDS 9/29
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Blinds.com’s Simplicity Wood Shutters make do-it-yourself shutters easier and more affordable than ever. Thanks to their innovative design, which allows these shutters to arrive almost completely assembled, you can enjoy brand-new shutters in a matter of minutes.
Simplicity Shutters are also as durable as they are easy to install. They are made in the USA from sustainably managed forests, and all finishes are water-based and environmentally friendly. From their good looks to ease of installation, as well as the affordable price, Simplicity Shutters are a product you can feel good about installing in your home.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Simplicity Wood Shutters go anywhere. Their availability in whites, neutrals and natural-wood tones that span light to dark give you options for matching floors, trim and your décor in general.
Configure these shutters however you like. They are available with inside mounts (L-Frame or Z-Frame options), an outside mount (Face Mount) and two louver depths (2 ½” and 3 ½” louvers). Choose larger louvers for larger windows, as smaller louvers can look too busy.
Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
Wood shutters are not recommended for high-moisture areas, such as bathrooms.
Make sure the desired louver depth will clear your window sill depth.
This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 138"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 86"
- Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4" - 2 1/2" on each side
- Minimum Outside Mounting Depth (for louver clearance): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" Louvers
- Frame Choices
- Divider Rail
- Front Tilt
Origin of Production
- Made in the USA