Vinyl Vertical Blinds
40% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/05/2023
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
Blinds.com Textured Vinyl Vertical Blinds give large windows and sliding glass doors a high-design style not often found in vertical blinds products. Featuring 3 1/2” wide slats that come in an alluring assortment of soft pastels and richly-tinted jewel tones, their hues are enhanced by textural appeal.
These blinds’ beauty is matched with durability, too. They include a deluxe track with self-aligning carriers, a heavy-duty aluminum channel designed to ensure equal spacing, and synchronized slats action. It all adds up to functionality and aesthetics you’ll love to live with every day.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
A white wand is an alternative to the chain-and-cord control. This option offers simplicity and less possibility of entanglement.
Choose the optional valance to give a well-coordinated, finished look – and to help control dust!
- Vinyl Vertical Blinds may be specified to stack on either side of the window or split down the middle when open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Collection Name | Color on Back of Slat
- Cashell Curved | White
- Collonade Curved | Same as Front
- Diamonds Curved | White
- Manchester Curved | Same as Front
- Providence Curved | Same as Front
- Raw Silk Curved | Same as Front
- Vinyl Screen Flat | Same as Front
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (Width and Height): 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed without valance): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with valance): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Cord Control
- Wand Control
- Valance Options
- Smooth Colors
- Embossed Colors
- Mirrored Silver Color
Origin of Production