20% OFF WITH CODE "SAVENOW" ENDS 7/21
Achieve that classic shutter look and get great durability with our Blinds.com Woodcore Faux Wood Shutters. These shutters are comprised of a low-maintenance polymer over a solid wood core, creating an energy efficient, fire retardant, easy to clean, strong and durable shutter. These insulating shutters feature Patented Thermocore (air trapping) louvers as well as wider panels (up to 36”) These shutters come pre-hinged and pre-framed for a simpler installation compared to other shutters, and boast the benefits of smart construction that go along with being made in the USA. Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
- Configuration options include L-Frame and Z-Frame Inside Mounts, as well as Outside Mounts.
- Louvers are available in 3” or 4” depths.
- A divider rail allows for independent movement of the top and bottom louvers and is a sensible option for achieving privacy while maintaining your view.
- In addition to the standard rear tilt, we also offer a front tilt. A front tilt features a tilt rod in front which gives your shutters a more traditional appeal.
While this shutter can be quickly assembled, coming pre-hinged and pre-framed, shutters take a bit more time and effort to install than other window treatments.
This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 104"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approx Inside Mount Deduction - Z-Frames: 1/4"
- Approx Inside Mount Deduction - L-Frames: 1/8"
- Outside Mount Standard L-Frame: Add at least 1 5/8" to each side
- Outside Mount Designer L-Frame: Add at least 2 1/2" to each side
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Z-Frame all louver sizes: 1 1/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - L-Frame all louver sizes: 2
- Frame options
- Front or Rear Tilt
- 3" or 4" Louvers
- Divider Rail
Origin of Production
- Made in the USA