Save 20% on select products. Use code "LOG-CABIN" at checkout. Sale ends 2/19
Our Woven Wood Shades collection features complex textures, exotic reeds, grasses, woods, and sophisticated natural colors that will transform your room from dull to striking.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 18 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Our Woven Wood Shades collection features complex textures, exotic reeds, grasses, woods and sophisticated natural colors that will transform your room from dull to striking. These wooden Roman shades (also known as matchstick shades, natural shades or bamboo shades) form accordion pleats as they are raised. Sturdy construction, with each shade mounted on a solid wood headrail. A 6" valance is included at no additional charge.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Customize any pattern with Privacy Liners or Blackout Liners to block light.
- For ease of use, upgrade your shade with the cordless lift option.
- The addition of Edge Binding will not only add a truly personal decorative touch, but will also help control the possible stretching of natural materials over time.
The natural materials used to make Woven Wood Shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards to 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time, however will be short when installed.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords, and therefore is not recommended for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width (single shade): 96"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with Continuous Cord Loop or movable liner (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported