25% OFF WITH CODE "REFRESH" ENDS 10/18
EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE "HOMEFIVE" ENDS 10/18
Airy Light Filtering Colors - Lightweight linen-inspired texture
Bevel Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in diagonal pattern
Breckenridge Light Filtering Colors - Light diagonal texture
Cottage Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in light, horizontal texture
La Quinta Light Filtering Colors - Lightweight sheer
Marquis Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in horizontal stripes
Piedra Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in abstract texture
Prairie Light Filtering Colors - Heathered horizontal texture with a light sheen
Grove Room Darkening Colors - Textured, heathered woven
Naples Room Darkening Colors - Smooth surface with a soft sheen
Norwood Room Darkening Colors - Matte surface with a subtle texture
The Blinds.com Zebra Shades, also known as a double or dual sheer shade, is a go-to solution for convenience and modern style. By combining the intelligent design and light control of horizontal blinds and the stunning softness and look of shades, you’ll love the mix of textured and delicate sheer materials that provides long-lasting elegance for any home or office. If you’re looking to make a statement, these shades are available in dozens of light filtering and room darkening fabrics in various textures. Browse soft, sandy neutrals, strong modern greys, rusty reds, and stormy blues to complement your existing home décor – and shifting your privacy and light needs is tremendously easy.
How does it work? A gorgeous sheet of fabric alternates translucent and light-filtering material in a striped, attractive, and functional pattern. As the shade rotates, it creates a double layer of fabric to provide privacy or natural light as the shade is opened or closed. Of course, when fully raised, the shade is encased within a sturdy aluminum, color-coordinated and fabric-wrapped cassette headrail for unobstructed views. The bottom rail is also color-coordinated to your shade color.
The Blinds.com Zebra Shades feature an easy installation bracket and easily adjustable counterweight system for perfectly straight shades throughout their lifetime. Comes standard with a fabric covered cassette valance.
This shade’s modern features include 3 easy lift options: a color-coordinated nylon continuous cord loop with a tension device, cordless lift, or motorized wand lift. The motorized wand upgrade comes in white and provides control functions for up, tilt, stop, and down; it also includes a USB charger and charging brick.
Install Time: 15 Minutes
Samples are highly recommended due to fabric opacity differences between colors.
Use the sheer and privacy layers to create the perfect privacy and light combination for your room.
- For ultimate blackout light control consider our blackout honeycomb or Roman shade options
- The motorized option operates through buttons and settings on a wand attached to your window treatment.
- Light Filtering and room darkening fabrics available.
- Solid and Sheer band heights
- Breckenridge 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Piedra 3 3/4" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Airy 4" Solid/ 2" Sheer
- Bevel 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- La Quinta 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Prairie 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Marquis 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Cottage 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Grove 4" Solid / 2 1/2" Sheer
- Norwood 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Naples 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
Child Safety Information:
This shade can be made safer for children and pets by upgrading to the cordless or motorized lift system. The standard continuous cord lift is not recommended for homes with children or pets.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Maximum Height: 72"
Continuous Cord Loop Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Maximum Height: 94"
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 96"
Maximum Height: 94"
Inside mount shades will have an 1/8"- 3/16" deduction off the ordered width
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Motorized Wand
Origin of Production