40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Eve MotionBlinds Motorized shades are perfect for smart homes that work with Apple HomeKit technology. Cable-free installation and USB-C charging. Works without bridge or any cloud dependency for 100% privacy.
The Eve MotionBlinds Motorized Light Filtering Roller Shade provides a fashion-forward style and transforms harsh outside light into a soft glow. These smart shades contribute to safety, energy savings and convenience, making them an essential part of any smart home.
Eve MotionBlinds are the first motors on the market to support Bluetooth and Thread, drastically simplifying installation, automation, and control of motorized shades. These motors are seamlessly integrated into the shade, which can be installed cable-free and is USB-C rechargeable.
Setup is completely intuitive: Just scan the HomeKit setup code with the iPhone. When HomePod mini or the latest Apple TV 4K are present as Thread border routers, the shades automatically join their network. Eve MotionBlinds motors are designed to safeguard user privacy. Instead of relying on a cloud, like most applications, all data and intelligence are stored locally on the motor. So, data exchanged in the home stays in the home.
Putting the shades on autopilot is effortless, thanks to on-device schedules that can be created in the Eve app. And through HomeKit Scenes and Rules in the Home app, the shades seamlessly and securely interact with other HomeKit accessories, like light bulbs, thermostats, motion detectors and other sensor-based accessories. Remote control and manual pull operation, a valuable add-on to smart automation, are also available.
And thanks to Thread, Eve MotionBlinds can support the new Matter smart home standard, which makes these shades ready to expand beyond HomeKit.
Select from a variety of neutral tones and subtle patterns or pick a pop of vibrant color or bold print to match your décor style. Complete the look of your shade with a cassette or cornice upgrade. The semi-open cassette comes wrapped in the fabric you choose for your shade and includes coordinated hardware. This cassette won’t completely cover the roller, but it hides the installation hardware to provide a clean finish. The fabric-wrapped cornice is a separate component that covers the top of your shade and comes wrapped in the fabric that you choose for your shade. The cornice can be installed inside the window with your shade, or outside your window with an outside or inside mounted shade.
Install Time: 12 – 15 minutes
- Inside mount shades will have a light gap on each side of the shade which will allow light through the side. You can add Light blockers to eliminate these light gaps.
- Ordering charging cable does not include a power adapter.
- Eve MotionBlinds require an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires a HomePod or an Apple TV (4th generation or later) as a home hub.
- Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing to the pull chain side and up to a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top.
Child Safety Information: This product contains no cords with loops and is therefore suitable for rooms with windows where children and/or pets are present.
Warranty: With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Motorized Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 25"
- Maximum Width: 108" (Depends on Fabric)
- Minimum Height: 15"
- Maximum Height: 120", 96", 72" (Depends on Fabric)
Motorization Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 2 5/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/2"
Semi Open Cassettes
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 4 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 3/4"
Fascia 3" / 5"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3" / 5"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 3 1/4" / 5 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3" / 5"
- 1 Channel
- 5 Channel
- 15 Channel
- 1 Channel Wall
- 4 Channel Wall
- 4 Channel Table
WiFi Hub: For Google and Alexa compatibility
- Charging Cable: 1 required per order
- Light Blockers: Inside Mount only
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials