Save 35% on select products. Use code "HELLOSPRING" at checkout. Sale ends 3/27.
Get an upscale exterior view for less with 2” Classic Faux Wood Blinds by Levolor, featuring the unique look and style of real wood at an economical price.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Get an upscale exterior view for less with 2” Classic Faux Wood Blinds by Levolor, featuring the unique look and style of real wood at an economical price. Optimize privacy and reduce leakage with privacy slats, which are also easier to slide out and clean, or consider a more eclectic look with decorative cloth tapes available in a variety of colors. Includes standard cord lift and your choice of a cord or tilt wand with customizable control placement.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Cloth tapes add a stylish flare to faux wood blinds and are available in solids and patterns.
Lightmaster privacy slats are a good option for preventing light from peeking through the blinds’ holes and for providing better privacy.
For wider windows, consider 2-on-1 weight-reducing headrail to make the blinds easier to lift.
Add 3/8” spacer blocks or hold-downs to unobstruct windows and secure blinds.
Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows if you plan to raise and lower these blinds frequently.
When raised fully, faux wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, blocking more of your view.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (Single Headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 or 3-on-1): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported