Fabric Sliding Panels
45% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/15/2023
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
Solar Screen Colors
- No Sample
- No Sample
Light Filtering Colors
- No Sample
Room Darkening Colors
Get the ultimate light control with Fabric Sliding Panels by Levolor, featuring a flexible range of light capabilities from solar screens to light filtering, room darkening and blackout fabrics. Available in a beautiful variety of color options for the perfect complement to your existing décor. Fabric panels use a sliding track system to maneuver across the window space. This design also makes them a great choice to use as a room divider or interior sliding door.
Install Time: 25 - 35 minutes
- Upgrade to cordless wand controls for a clean profile.
- Your choice of stack style: one-way left, one-way right, reverse or split draw.
- There will be no deductions made to height, we recommend deducting 1/2" for floor length treatments.
Solar material offers privacy during the day but is transparent to the outdoors at night. If more privacy is needed, consider choosing a light filtering, room darkening or blackout fabric.
Wand controls will be located on the same side as the stack.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 48”
- Minimum Height: 12”
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Maximum Width: 192”
- Maximum Height: 144”
Number of Panels by Width:
- Width less than 53 7/8”: 2
- Width 76” to 83 7/8”: 4
- Width 54” to 75 3/8”: 3
- Width 84” to 150 1/2”: 5
Split Draw - Width less than 107 3/8”: 4 - Width 156 ½” to 192”: 8 - Width 107 ½” to 156 3/8”: 6
Minimum Inside Mount Depth:
- 2 Panels - 1 1/2"
- 3 Panels - 2 1/4"
- 4 Panels - 3"
- 5 Panels - 3 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Cornice Upgrade
- Cord or Wand control
Origin of Production