35% OFF WITH CODE “DIYTIME" ENDS 6/9
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
1% Solar Roller Colors
3% Solar Roller Colors
5% Solar Roller Colors
8% Roller Solar Colors
9% Solar Roller Colors
10% Solar Roller Colors
12% Solar Roller Colors
15% Solar Roller Shades
18% Solar Roller Colors
Reduce solar glare and protect your home’s interior with LEVOLOR Solar Shade. This popular shade not only brings modern style to your window, it also guards against harmful UV rays while preserving your view out. Choose from a trendy collection of textures and patterns to complement any style of home décor. Add a secondary window treatment such as draperies or side panels to increase privacy and create a fashionable designer look. Enhance your shade’s style further with a fabric or cassette valance. Shade can be operated with a loop chain or you can upgrade to a cordless lift for an uncluttered look and a window treatment that’s safer for kids and pets. Motorized operation is available with the Bluetooth-enabled Premium 6-Channel Remote which can pair with the LEVOLOR app.
Available in openness levels of 1% up to 18%. The lower the percentage, the more UV rays the shade will block, and vice versa.
Install Time: 12 – 15 minutes
We Recommend: - Consider adding a flat fabric or cassette valance to the shade for a polished and elevated look in your window. - For Open Roll shades, select Reverse Roll if you would like the fabric to hang from the front of the roll for a more finished look.
Considerations: - Solar shades allow some visibility into the room, especially at night. If privacy is a concern, consider one of our light-filtering or blackout roller shades. - Cordless control is not recommended for tall or hard-to-reach windows.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for children and pets with the selection of the cordless lift or motorized lift upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Roller Deduction: 1/4"
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric: 1 1/4"
- 2 on 1 headrail will have a 1 1/16" gap between fabrics.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Cassette Valance
- Standard Valance
- 2 on 1 headrail
Origin of Production