Roller Shades - Light Filtering
Dress up your window with the stylish and modern Light Filtering Roller Shade from LEVOLOR.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Dress up your window with the stylish and modern Light Filtering Roller Shade from LEVOLOR. This light-filtering shade diffuses incoming light when pulled down to cover the window, giving the room a soft, warm glow. Combine it with other window treatments such as draperies or side panels for additional light blockage and enhanced style. Choose from an array of colors, textures and patterns to complement any style of décor in your home. Add a touch of flair to your shade by finishing it with a decorative hem and trim. This shade can be operated with a color coordinated cord loop chain or you can upgrade to a cordless lift, which provides a neat, uncluttered look and is safer for kids.
Install Time: 12 – 15 minutes
- Consider adding a valance to your shade for the perfect finishing touch. Select flat fabric valance or fabric cassette.
- Select reverse roll if you would like the fabric of your shade to feed from the front rather than the back so it can pass in front of an obstruction.
- Light-filtering fabrics allow diffused light into the room during the day and create shadows to the street side at night. For more privacy and light blockage, consider a blackout roller shade.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for children and pets with the selection of the cordless lift upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Roller Deduction: 1/8"
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric: 1 1/8"
- Designer Textures and Seclusions shades wider than 72" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Blossom shades wider than 98" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Beaded Chain Lift
- Cordless Spring Lift
- Cassette Valanace
Origin of Production