30% OFF WITH CODE "SUPERSPRING" ENDS 4/20
LEVOLOR Roman Shades add a soft, tailored look with 18 revitalized fabric collections in a broad range of colors, textures and prints. The fray and fade-resistant fabrics provide balance of light control and privacy for any room. Select between Semi-Sheer, Light Filtering or Room Darkening opacities for desired light control and privacy, and choose between neatly pleated Flat Fold or relaxed pleated Soft Fold. Upgrade to LEVOLOR’s motorized options to raise and lower your shades using a remote control or the LEVOLOR Bluetooth-enabled app for scheduling automatic window adjusting.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Levolor Roman Shades are offered in two distinct styles to suit your taste. The flat fold offers clean and modern lines, while the Hobbled fold lends a richer feel with softly curving folds.
Cordless controls remove clutter and create a cleaner design aesthetic.
Top-down/bottom-up provides more privacy and light control.
For wider windows, Continuous cord loop is recommended for easy operation.
The addition of decorative trims, fringes and scalloped hems is a creative way to add style to your shade. Scalloped hems add a tailored appearance, while trim or fringes outline the scallop.
To complete the coordinated custom look, choose the elegant fabric-wrapped optional valance.
For inside mounted shades, the manufacturer will deduct 3/8” for a better fit in your window. If you want room darkening options, you may consider an outside mount to block more light.
Choose between an Aluminum or Fabric Valance for a finished look.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control upgrade. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 17"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (standard corded & corded TDBU): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless, ccl & cordless TDBU): 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard corded & corded TDBU): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless, ccl & cordless TDBU): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (motor with standard battery): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - motor with standard battery): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (motor with satellite battery): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
- Continuous Loop
- Cordless Lift
- Cordless with Top-Down/Bottom-Up
- Wooden Headrail with Valance
- Motorized Lift with available app (Remote required)
- Soft Fold style
Origin of Production