40% OFF WITH CODE "NOWANDWOW" ENDS 12/6
Faux Wood Colors
SimpleSmart Woodcore Shutters make it simpler than ever to get a classic shutter look with great durability at an affordable price. The SimpleSmart shutter comes with innovative features that make design and installation really simple. These shutters are made of polyresin covered over a solid wood core making for an elegant, durable, and easy-to-clean Shutter. These insulating shutters feature polyresin open core louvers that are energy efficient and can deliver wider single panels up to 36”. The shutters come pre-hinged and pre-framed for a simple and quick installation and boast the benefits of smart construction that go along with being made in the USA.
Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
- Frame options include simple to mount Z-Frame Inside Mounts and L frame Outside Mounts.
- Hollow Louvers are available in 3” or 4” depths. Solid Core louvers are available in 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" depths.
- A divider rail allows for independent movement of the top and bottom louvers and is a sensible option for achieving privacy while maintaining your view.
- In addition to the standard front tilt, we also offer a back side tilt. The front tilt features a tilt rod in front which gives your shutters a more traditional appeal.
While this shutter can be quickly assembled, coming pre-hinged and pre-framed, shutters take a bit more time and effort to install than other window treatments.
This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Solid Core louvers are made of polyresin covered over a solid wood core making an elegant, durable, and easy-to-clean Shutter
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 113"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 110"
- Approx. Inside Mount Deduction: 3/16"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - Z-Frame all louver sizes: 1 1/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth - L-Frame all louver sizes: 2
- Frame options
- Front or Rear Tilt
- 3" or 4" Louvers
- Divider Rail
Origin of Production
- Made in the USA