Cordless Blackout Cellular Shade
20% OFF WITH CODE “HEADSTART” ENDS 10/26
Select a color to see the preview
- No Sample
A stunning solution for both beautiful home fashion and the environment is here! The SimplyEco Cordless Blackout Cellular Shade is made from recycled plastic bottles and offers great, modern looks, added insulation, blackout capabilities, and has an easy lift system. In fact, an average size shade typically reuses 12 sixteen oz. plastic bottles (amazing, right?).
Innovative and eco-friendly, this lightweight and energy-efficient shades come in a 1 ½ inch single cell size and is available in a hand-picked range of popular neutrals to match your décor or add contrast and interest to any room. The back (or street-facing side) of all shades are thoughtfully uniform in color, in a lovely shade of white, for consistency on your home elevation. Gaining your perfect privacy and light control levels are a breeze with the cordless lift system. These blackout shades block almost all light, keeping rooms cooler and providing a perfect atmosphere for nurseries, daytime sleepers, media rooms, and more. Simply raise or lower the decorative and durable rails to your desired level and enjoy your views or block the sun completely.
We are proud to offer the SimplyEco Cellular Shade as each unit demonstrates a high level of dedication to providing customers the looks and function they want while also declaring a responsibility to our planet as part of the solution for keeping plastics out of our oceans.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
- Cordless eliminates the hassle and possible cord entanglement.
- SimplyEco Cellular shades are available up to 72 inches in width.
- These shades will have a small ½ inch gap between the shade and the wall. For complete light-blocking, consider an outside mount window treatment to cover these gaps.
Child Safety Information: This product is considered safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the cordless lifts, excluding cordless top-down/bottom-up that requires cording withing the shades lift system. Warranty: With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Minimum Height: 30"
Maximum Height: 84"
Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Cordless lift
Origin of Production