45% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/14/2023
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
Give your larger windows and sliding glass doors a sophisticated makeover! Unique room-darkening S-Curved Vertical Blinds from SouthSeas offer a stylish and modern take on vertical window solutions. Each durable and easy-to-clean 3.5-inch vane features a slight s-curve that mimics the gentle look of drapery and provides a tighter closure for better privacy. Perfect for large picture windows and walk-through patio doors, these attractive vertical blinds come in a wide range of gentle neutral and stand-out contemporary colors, including smooth and textured finishes. In addition, the SouthSeas S-Curve Vertical Blinds are white on the back to give a uniform look from the street and allow for full coverage on extra-wide patio doors with sizing options up to 191-inches wide.
Select one-way or split stack draw opening options and choose a standard valance or upgrade to a dust cover valance or the marquee valance, which comes with your choice of colored trim. Easily operated with your preference of a continuous cord loop or white wand, these durable and stylish vertical blinds will dress up your windows and sliding doors with interest, color, and function. SouthSeas PVC vertical blinds are sourced and manufactured in the United States.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
S-shaped slats offer a more drapery-like, flowing appearance and work well in bedrooms and living rooms.
Select the wand control for one-control convenience. It eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing safe and smooth operation.
Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack in the middle or on either side of the window when open. Please consider your view before selecting.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 191"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Minimum Inside Mount: 3"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount: 4.5"
- Minimum Outside Wall Space: 2"
- Dust Cover Valance
- Marquee Valance
Origin of Production