Composite Wood Shutters
30% OFF WITH CODE "GETSTARTED" ENDS 6/13
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 07/11/2023
Veneta Composite Wood Shutters bring home quality and craftsmanship, made in North America. Designed with ease of installation in mind, the eco-conscious composite wood shutters are perfect for DIY home improvement. A protective coating shields the composite wood against moisture, stains, and dust, making them easy to clean and maintain. Installation requires no specialty tools or training. Most of the work is already done for you right out of the box with pre-drilled holes, pre-mitered and labeled frames, and pre-assembled panels and hinges. The frames feature inserts that cover up screws and provide a finishing touch at the end of the installation. Veneta Shutters offer a selection of trending shutter options, including two popular white neutral tones. With modern to traditional frame styles, these shutters will add elegance to most decor.
- TiltFree operation keeps views from being obstructed by a tilt rod and makes for a cleaner, modern style.
- Outside mount frames like Deco Frame and L Frame offer the least restrictions on mounting depth.
- Hang Strip for inside mount is a great minimalist frame with no wall clearance needed.
- Louver size should match window size: 2 1/2" fits the look of smaller windows, 3" goes well with most window sizes, and 3 1/2" offers the widest view.
- Shutters will ship out faster as all shutters are made in North America.
- Colorfastness is guaranteed with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Child Safety Information:
This product comes standard with cordless operation to eliminate the risks of cord entanglements with children and pets.
With the assurance of the Limited Lifetime Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 10 1/4"
- Maximum Width: 92"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 84"
Standard Inside Mount Deduction:
- Width: 1/4"
- Height: 1/4 - 5/16"
Minimum Depth 2 1/2" Louver
- Deco Frame: 5/8"
- L-Frame: 0"
- Hang Strip: 2"
Minimum Depth 3" Louver
- Deco Frame: 7/8"
- L-Frame: 1/4"
- Hang Strip: 2"
Minimum Depth 3 1/2" Louver
- Deco Frame: 1 1/8"
- L-Frame: 5/8"
- Hang Strip: 2 3/8"
Minimum Outside Mount Depth:
- L-Frame: 1 1/2"
- Deo Frame: 2 5/8"
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2"
Origin of Production