40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
Combining refined beauty with the appeal of great affordability, the Acadia Living™ Composite shutters are designed with a durability that is truly timeless. With its advanced craftmanship, eco-friendliness, and countless configurations our Composite Shutters are among the world’s best-selling shutters. Acadia Living™ shutters give you countless options and reflect the highest standards of manufacturing. Crafted from a wood-composite material that is derived from well-managed forests, these shutters are wrapped with a hard coating that gives them incredible durability for a much lower cost than natural-wood shutters. They are available in a variety of white-toned neutrals and come with an assortment of hinge finishes to match your style of décor.
Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
- Get more from your view with InvisibleTilt™ - eliminating the tilt rod for unobstructed views and adding a cleaner, streamlined style to your window shutters. Open and close the louvers directly with the flick of a wrist instead of maneuvering a tilt rod.
- These shutters are finished with an advanced UV inhibitor to ensure resistance to fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, and staining.
- Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
- Café shutters are half-height shutters that give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors. Considerations:
- These shutters have a simple 5-step installation process that anyone can follow. The pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and pre-drilled holes make installation easy and straightforward.
- When ordering, ensure you provide the exact window opening size. Refer to the measuring guide.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information: This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
Warranty: Acadia Living™ shutters are backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and/or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the shutter.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 119"
- Installation Screws not included when Outside Mount
- Inside Mount orders will be made 1/8" smaller than ordered (1/16" off each side)
- Louver clearance depth varies depending upon louver size and shutter frame. For specifications call 800-505-1905
- InvisibleTilt (panels taller than 54 3/4" will have a split hidden tilt)
- Cafe Style Available
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2"
Origin of Production