40% OFF WITH CODE "NOWANDWOW" ENDS 12/6
Add the beauty, durability, and value of the world’s best-selling shutters to any home. Made in North America with a quicker production time, these shutters can be installed by yourself in a few simple steps.
A composite of sustainably sourced wood, Pacific Composite Shutters reflect the highest standards of craftsmanship. Reinforced engineered stiles and joints provide long term support for the shutters to withstand a lifetime of heavy use. A protective coating makes the composite shutters easier to clean and maintain than natural wood shutters. This layer safeguards against fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, moisture damage and staining.
Pacific Composite Shutters are available in two popular white toned neutrals; Simply White and Porcelain and come with color coordinated hinges.
Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
• Made in North American, these shutters have a quicker turnaround.
• InvisibleTilt operation offers unobstructed views and a streamlined style. Open and close the louvers by hand instead of a tilt rod.
• Outside mount frames offer the least restrictions on mounting depth.
• Inside Mount frames like Bullnose Z Frame and Bel Air Z Frame need less wall clearance while adding trim to your window.
• Inside mount frame Hang Strip needs no clearance around the window and is great for minimalist looks.
• Smaller louver sizes like 2 1/2" match smaller windows. Larger louvers such as 4 1/2” go with larger windows where you need a wider view.
• Café shutters cover part of the window to give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors.
• While this shutter can be quickly assembled due to pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes, shutters take a bit more time and effort to install than other window treatments.
• Pre-drilled installation holes are included with all frame styles.
• Deco Frame, L Frame, and Hang Strip include frame inserts to quickly cover up installation hardware. Bullnose Z Frame and Bel Air Z Frame use plugs to cover each screw hole.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8 1/4"
- Maximum Width: 137 5/8”
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 119"
- Inside Mount orders will be made 1/8" smaller than ordered (1/16" off each side)
Louver clearance depth varies depending upon louver size and shutter frame. For specifications call 800-505-1905
Origin of Production