2" Faux Wood Blinds
HURRY! 40% OFF WITH CODE “MEMORIALDAY” ENDS 5/27
Bali's Faux Wood Blind - 2" gives you the beauty of wood blinds in a stylish product that’s built to last. These faux wood blinds are available in a timeless palette of light and dark wood tones and feature a striking wood grain finish.
Bali's 2" Faux Wood Blind gives you the beauty of wood blinds in a stylish product that’s built to last. These faux wood blinds are available in a timeless palette solid whites along with light and dark wood tones and feature a striking wood grain finish. The 2” slat provides a clearer view to the outdoors than slats of a smaller scale and works well on windows of varied sizes.
2" Faux Wood Blinds are perfect for high-humidity climates and rooms prone to dampness. The PVC slats won’t warp, peel, dent, scratch or stain, making them ideal for kitchens and baths, as well as easy to clean.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Routeless slats prevent light from leaking through the slats and provide privacy when cloth tapes are not in use.
Cloth tapes add a coordinated look with the rest of your décor. Choose 1” for a more contemporary style.
Heavier than wood blinds, faux wood blinds are not recommended for larger windows requiring frequent raising and lifting.
Extremely large blinds may need to be split so that multiple blinds hang on one headrail.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (Single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord tilter): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Wand tilter): 4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cordless control): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production