2" Vinyl Blind
Get durable, low maintenance style with 2” Vinyl Blinds by Bali, designed to resist moisture, warping, chipping and peeling—perfect for high-humidity rooms like bathrooms and garages.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Foundation Vinyl Colors
- No Sample
Americana Vinyl Colors
Get durable, low maintenance style with 2” Vinyl Blinds by Bali, designed to resist moisture, warping, chipping and peeling—perfect for high-humidity rooms like bathrooms and garages. Featuring easy-to-clean gloss alabaster and gloss white lead-free vinyl slats, these blinds also offer great room-darkening control, ideal for bedrooms and media rooms.
The color-coordinated single or double vinyl headrail includes a light blocking lip to improve light control, along with easy mounting brackets hidden in the headrail for simpler installation and cleaner design. Includes cord lift and your choice of cord or wand tilt.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
For optimal light control and privacy, consider decorative cloth tapes, available in a variety of colors
Upgrade to a remote-controlled motorized tilt for even easier use.
Extremely large blinds may need to be split so that multiple blinds hang on one headrail.
All blinds will have either left/right or right/left controls.
Bottom Rail is always white to match the back side of the slats.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 84"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) without Valance: 2 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) with Standard Valance: 3 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) with Double Valance: 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 5/8"
- Motorization works with Radio Frequency
- 2-on-1 and 3-on-1 Headrail Available
- Cloth Tapes Available
- Single or Double Valance
- Hold Downs (outside mount only)
- Extension Brackets (outside mount only)
Origin of Production