Blackout Angle Top or Bottom Cellular Shade
Get more light control and maximum privacy in your odd-shaped angle top or bottom windows thanks to the Blackout Angle Top or Bottom Cellular Shades by Bali.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
3/8" Single Cell Colors
Get more light control and maximum privacy in your odd-shaped angle top or bottom windows thanks to the Blackout Angle Top or Bottom Cellular Shades by Bali. In addition to protecting your home from unwanted exposure and harmful UV rays, these blackout shades are ideal for bedrooms and media rooms. Includes standard cord lift.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Choose single or double cell fabric for optimal temperature insulation and energy efficiency.
- Angled portion of the shade is stationary and will not collapse with lift.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 12”
- Maximum Width: 84”
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- R-Value: 4.0 - 4.55
- Headrail Color: Coordinated to Fabric
- Maximum Top Angle - 60 degrees
- Maximum Bottom Angle - 45 degrees
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4”
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Standard Cord
- Single & Double Cell
- Top or Bottom Angle
Origin of Production