Casual Classics Roman Shade
Casual Classics Roman Shade
Save 25% on select products! Use code "FLASH-SALE" at checkout. Sale ends 12/14.
With Bali Casual Classics Roman Shades you can achieve the sophisticated look of custom tailored shades at a surprising price. These shades feature high quality fabrics that come in flat and hobbled styles, with an assortment of neutral tones and fashionable patterns.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
With Bali Casual Classics Roman Shades you can achieve the sophisticated look of custom tailored shades at a surprising price. These shades feature high quality fabrics that come in Flat and Hobbled styles, with an assortment of neutral tones and fashionable patterns.
Flat shades give a sleek modern look with neat tailored pleats. For a more traditional look the hobbled shade style features softer folds. Both styles sport a superior headrail and control systems providing easy installation and use. Valances can be added at no charge.
Install Time: 20 - 30 minutes
Give the perfect finishing touch with beaded or gimp trim.
Remove the cluttered look of cords with the Cordless or Loop Control upgrades. Choose top-down/bottom-up for complete light control and AutoView™ Motor Control to conveniently control your shades from anywhere at your home.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
- All fabrics are 100% Polyester with the exception of the Linen collection containing 88% Polyester/7% Cotton/5% Flax. Satin, Satin Stripe, Damask patterns are room darkening fabrics, all others are light filtering.
This product has accessible cords, and therefore is not recommended for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 17"
- Maximum Width - Single Shade - depends on fabric
- Maximum Width: Multiple shade on 1 headrail - 192"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Min Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - corded: 1 7/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - continuous cord loop & cordless: 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported