DiamondCell Blackout Cellular Shade
40% OFF BALI WITH CODE "FALLBLOWOUT" ENDS 10/22
DiamondCell Blackout Shades from Bali give you incredible light blockage when light blockers are added. They feature a premium cellular fabric that is subtly textured, soft to the touch and reflective of Bali’s signature style and craftsmanship.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
3/8" Single Cell Colors
- No Sample
3/4" Single Cell Colors
- No Sample
- No Sample
Sun Up / Sun Down Top Light Filtering 3/8" SIngle Cell Colors
Sun Up / Sun Down 3/4" Single Cell Colors
DiamondCell Blackout Shades from Bali give you incredible light blockage with the added benefit of designer looks. They feature a premium cellular fabric that is subtly textured, soft to the touch and reflective of Bali’s signature style and craftsmanship. They offer year-round insulation and total privacy.
Because DiamondCell Blackout Shades completely block the passage of any outside light, they are a great choice for day sleepers and media rooms. DiamondCell Blackout Shades are available in single and double cell thicknesses, as well as a beautiful palette of fashion-forward colors. They also come with a neutral backing for a consistent, appealing street-side appearance.
They feature a color-coordinated aluminum headrail and bottomrail, and come with all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions.
12 - 15 Minutes
Cordless shades eliminate hassle, as well as the possibility of tangled cords.
Top-down/bottom-up is a popular option (and available with cordless) that allows light in from above, while maintaining privacy below.
Double cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Hold downs are recommended on French or glass doors, so as to prevent damage and noise that can result from banging blinds.
Upgrade to AutoView™ motor control as a safer alternative to accessible cord. You can conveniently control at the window shade location or across the room. Adding an optional single channel remote, control can be conveniently mounted or placed on a table and controlled from anywhere in the room.
Blackout shades do not allow light transference from the outdoors. If gently filtered light is desired, consider light-filtering shades instead.
For larger-scale windows, choose a 3/4” cell. The smaller 3/8” dimension is ideal for smaller-scale windows but can look busy in windows of larger dimensions.
Inside mounted cellular shades will have a vertical light gap on the edges of the shade of up to 1/4". If complete light blockage is needed, consider ordering Light Blockers to minimize the light.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color | Maximum Width:
- Cosmopolitan 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Woven Polyester | White | 144"
- Legacy 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | Neutral | 86"
- Libretto DoubleCell | Soft Polyester | White | 90"
- Midnight DoubleCell | Soft Polyester / Metal Liner | White | 86"
- Northern Lights DoubleCell and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | White | 90"
- Storm DoubleCell | Soft Polyester | White | 90"
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the cordless (excluding cordless top-down / bottom-up) or motorization upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 86"
- Maximum width Top Down/Bottom Up: 86"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 192"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maxiumum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Headrail Color-coordinated to Fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (corded 3/8'' single or double cell) : 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (corded 3/4'' single cell) : 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cord loop or cordless) : 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - corded 3/8'' single or double cell): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - corded 3/4'' single cell): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless, and cord loop): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production