DiamondCell Light Filtering Cellular Shade
DiamondCell Light Filtering Cellular Shade
Buy $199 Save 20%, Buy $599 Save 25%, Buy $999 Save 30% - use "BUY-MORE" at checkout - sale ends 7/1.
DiamondCell Light Filtering Shades from Bali feature a premium cellular fabric that is soft to the touch and reflective of Bali's signature style and craftsmanship.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
DiamondCell Light Filtering Cellular Shades from Bali feature a premium cellular fabric that is soft to the touch and reflective of Bali's signature style and craftsmanship. These shades offer year-round insulation and privacy, while allowing gently filtered light into your room. They are available in single and double cell thicknesses, as well as a beautiful palette of fashion-forward colors in a range of cell sizes and fabric styles.
DiamondCell Light Filtering Cellular Shades are extremely durable. They feature an aluminum headrail and bottomrail, and come with all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
Cordless shades eliminate hassle, as well as the possibility of tangled cords.
Top-down/bottom-up is a popular option (and available with cordless) that allows light in from above, while maintaining privacy below.
AutoView™ Motor Control makes it easy to raise and lower larger or out-of-reach shades. You can conveniently control your window from anywhere at your home.
Double cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Hold-downs are recommended on French or glass doors, so as to prevent damage and noise that can result from banging blinds.
Light-filtering cell shades do not eliminate silhouettes from transferring to the outdoors. If total privacy is needed, consider blackout shades instead.
For larger-scale windows, choose a 3/4" cell. The smaller 3/8" dimension is ideal for smaller-scale windows but often looks busy in windows of larger dimensions.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color | Maximum Width:
- Cosmopolitan 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Woven Polyester | White | 144"
- Daybreak DoubleCell, 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Crisp Polyester | Same as Front | 96"
- Libretto DoubleCell | Soft Polyester | White | 90"
- Medieval 3/8" Single Cell | Polyester Woven | White | 144"
- Northern Lights DoubleCell and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | White | 90"
- Sheer Bliss 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell| Sheer Polyester Woven | White | 144"
- Storm DoubleCell | Soft Polyester | White | 90"
- Tinted Whites DoubleCell, 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | White | 120"
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorization upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: (as single headrail): 86"
- Maximum Width: (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 192"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum width Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 12"
- Maximum width Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 86"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (corded 3/8'' single or double cell) : 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (corded 3/4'' single cell) : 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cord loop and cordless) : 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - corded 3/8'' single or double cell): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - corded 3/4'' single cell, cordless, and cord loop): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported