30% OFF WITH CODE “DIYTIME" ENDS 6/9
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Get the perfect solution for hard-to-fit arches, one that insulates your windows while adding beauty to your home. These beautiful arches, made of a soft-spun material, are a stylish choice for pulling together the look of your windows and coordinate with Light Filtering Shades.
These arches feature a honeycomb interior that serves as a barrier between extreme outdoor temperatures and the comfortable temperature of your home. Light Filtering Arches are excellent at also providing privacy while allowing gently filtered light into your room. They are available in single and double cell thicknesses, as well as a lovely palette of fashion-forward colors These arches will ensure that your windows are as beautiful as they are energy-efficient.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
- Choose a double cell for greater insulation than single cells. Double cell fabrics are ideal for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Arches are inoperable.
Outside mount brackets will be visible.
On all arch styles other than Perfect Arches and Perfect Quarter Arches, the factory will make a template based on your measurements for an upcharge.
Light-filtering fabrics do reveal shadows to the street at night.
For a coordinated look, see our Bali Cellular products.
Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 5"
- Maximum Height: 47"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Side Mount Brackets up to 42" Wide
- Perfect Arch
Origin of Production