HURRY! 40% OFF WITH CODE “MEMORIALDAY” ENDS 5/27
Bali Pleated Skylights facilitate light control with those hard-to-reach skylights, while giving them a coordinated look with the rest of your windows.
Bali Pleated Skylights facilitate light control with those hard-to-reach skylights, while giving them a coordinated look with the rest of your windows. These fashionable shades feature an attractive pleated design, which adds depth and texture to the windows above. They are available in a fashionable palette of earth tones that span light to dark to match today’s designer-inspired looks.
Bali Pleated Skylights make light adjustment ultra-easy. A handle or pole gives you two options for control and makes it easy to change your light preference throughout the course of the day.
Install Time: 30 - 35 minutes
Choose between a day liner or a midnight liner. Midnight is recommended for rooms needing maximum light blockage, such as bedrooms, nurseries and media rooms.
For hard-to-reach skylights, choose a pole instead of the standard handle.
Hardware is available only white, with white side-tracks.
Widths over 24 3/4" in width will have a visible center-support cord when open.
Brackets will be visible on outside mounts.
Fabric has route holes that will shine small beams of light.
Fabric Name | Privacy Liner Available | Backing Color
- Crepe | Yes | Same as Front
- Dunes | Yes | Same as Front
- Fiddlestix | Yes | Same as Front
- Reflections | Yes | Same as Front
- Spencer | No | Same as Front
- Westport | Yes | Same as Front
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 61"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: If width is under 30" - max is 96". Shades over 30" wide have a max of 61" high.
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Maximum width Top Down/Bottom Up: 37"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Sky Poles - 3' - 6 1/2' and 5' - 9 1/2'
- Light Filtering and Room Darkening Liners Available
Origin of Production