30% OFF WITH CODE “DIYTIME" ENDS 6/9
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Metal and Finial Color
Let the sleek glimmer of polished metal enhance the beauty of your draperies and give you flexibility for the future. The 1” Adjustable Metal Drapery Hardware gives you an adjustable rod that allows you to change windows as you wish, whether it’s the result of a new design choice or a move to a new home. Choose from 4 gorgeous finishes and a beautiful assortment of finials that span modern to traditional. You’ll be amazed at the beauty, impact and versatility for the price.
Install Time: 15 - 18 minutes
Choose c-rings if you have sliding glass doors. C-Rings allow drapes to slide past a support bracket and are especially effective in one-way draw applications. C-rings are highly recommended over 72" for a single panel and over 144" for 2 panels where a hidden bracket is required.
Use double rods to hang two different draperies in tandem (e.g., an opaque drape over a sheer one).
Finials, used with outside mount kits, give draperies a finished look. Choose a design that reflects your creativity and style.
Decorative rings are an eye-catching embellishment that add interest to solid-color draperies.
For draperies that will alternate between being open and closed, tiebacks are a helpful hardware option.
Decorative rings add 2 1/4” to the height of your draperies.
Finials add to your ordered width.
Finial Choices | Finial Width:
- Orb: 2"
- Crown: 2"
- Capuchon: 1 1/2"
- Orchid: 2 1/2"
- Ridged: 2 1/2"
- Cage: 3"
- Top: 2 3/4"
- Monarch: 2 3/4"
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Rod size: 22"-40": 2 Brackets
- Rod Size: 40"-76": 3 Brackets
- Rod Size: 76"-148": 3 Brackets
- Single or Double Rod
- Clip Rings (bag of 10)
- Post Tiebacks
Origin of Production
- Made in the USA