1" Custom Wrought Iron Drapery Hardware
1” Custom Wrought Iron Drapery Hardware dresses up windows with the touch of wrought iron, ensuring that your windows are beautiful from top to bottom.
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
1” Custom Wrought Iron Drapery Hardware dresses up windows with the touch of wrought iron, ensuring that your windows are beautiful from top to bottom. This striking collection of 1” wrought iron hardware is scaled perfectly for adding a finishing touch to your windows without upstaging your drapes. An assortment of different colors and different finial options makes it possible to find a shape, style or image that suits your unique personality and taste.
Install Time: 15 - 18 minutes
Choose c-rings if you have sliding glass doors. C-Rings allow drapes to slide past a support bracket and are especially effective in one-way draw applications. C-rings are highly recommended over 72" for a single panel and over 144" for 2 panels where a hidden bracket is required.
Use double rods to hang two different draperies in tandem (e.g., an opaque drape over a sheer one). Double rods allow you to layer draperies, which not only give your windows more prominence, but also give you more options for light control.
Finials, used with outside mount kits, give draperies a finished look. Choose a design that reflects your creativity and style.
Decorative rings are an eye-catching embellishment that add interest to solid-color draperies.
For draperies that will alternate between being open and closed, tiebacks are a helpful hardware option. Tiebacks secure your drapery to the side of the window when draperies are opened.
Ordered width does not include finials
Decorative rings add 2 1/4” to the height of your draperies.
Finial Choices | Finial Width:
- Acorn | 3 1/2"
- Capri | 3 1/2"
- End Cap | 7/8"
- Square Cap | 2 1/4"
- Fleur | 4 1/2"
- Iron Ball | 3-1/2"
- Small Acanthus | 4 1/2"
- Swirl | 6 5/8"
- Torche | 5 1/2"
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 94"
- Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4" Total
- Rods over 96" will be split into two
- Inside Mount will not include finials
- Projection from wall: 2"
- Brackets Included Up to 72" Wide: 2
- Brackets Included Up to 144" Wide: 3
- Brackets Included Up to 216" Wide: 4
- Brackets Included Up to 264" Wide: 5
- Brackets Included Up to 336" Wide: 6
- Single or Double Rod
- Eyelet Rings (10 per bag)
- C-Rings (10 per bag)
- Orbed tiebacks
Origin of Production
- Made in the USA