2 1/2" Faux Wood Blind
Our newest generation of faux wood blinds gives you the look of wood blinds at a very affordable price. The blinds' larger 2 1/2" PVC slat provides a clearer, less obstructed view to the outdoors.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Our newest generation of faux wood blinds gives you the look of wood blinds at a very affordable price. The 2 1/2" slat offers a broader, less obstructed view to the outdoors than a 2" slat and is a great choice for windows that hold spectacular views.
These faux woods are made from synthetic PVC material, which makes them extremely durable, easy to clean, as well as fade- and warp-resistant. They are ideal for humid conditions and are extremely well-suited for bathrooms or kitchens.
Install Time: 15 minutes
Embossed colors offer a real wood-grain finish at no extra cost.
Routeless slats (i.e., no holes) block light and offer more privacy.
Availability at a minimum width of 8" means these blinds can cover even the smallest of windows.
Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows. Consider splitting them into multiple blinds with a shared headrail.
When raised fully, faux wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, blocking more of your window's view.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (as a Single Headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as a 2-or 3-on-1 Headrail): 108"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
Origin of Production