25% OFF WITH CODE "INSPIRE" ENDS 5/18
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Painted Smooth Colors
Painted Textured Colors
Stained Cordless Only Colors
Brilliant innovation meets elegant versatility in the Blinds.com Premium 2.5” Faux Wood Blinds. Methodically designed to offer flawless operation, supreme privacy, and to seamlessly integrate into any room across the spectrum of décor styles, these blinds also offer a wider-than-average 2.5” slat for breathtaking views when the blinds are tilted open.
The modern, newly designed blind construction features smart slat-to-slat coverage when closed – this hides any route holes for tighter slat closure and enhanced privacy and light control. Available in a curated selection of durable whites, neutrals, and wood stain prints, these blinds also include a modern, impact-resistant headrail and engineered bottom rail. Lift options include a cleverly reinvented single cord lift that allows for easier lifting and locking of your blind and consolidates all cords for easy operation as well as a high performance.
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows if you plan to raise and lower these blinds frequently.
- When raised fully, faux wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, blocking more of your view.
- Lighter colors resist high temperatures better, so we recommend you do not place dark-stained blinds in windows that can reach up to 115 degrees Fahrenheit or are in constant direct sunlight from the south or west.
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 26"
- Maximum Height: 118"
- Max Size: 64 square feet
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Single Headrail only
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - No Valance): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Valance): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Upgraded Valance Choices
- Cordless Lift
Origin of Production