2" Architectural Wood Blind
25% OFF WITH CODE “HOPHOP” ENDS 4/22
2” Architectural Wood Blinds from Blinds.com are the ultimate design accent. These blinds carry a level of architectural inspiration not often found in standard blind finishes.
1" Solid Cloth Tapes
1" Patterned Cloth Tapes
- No Sample
1 1/8" Cloth Tapes
1 1/4" Cloth Tapes
1 1/2" Cloth Tapes
2” Architectural Wood Blinds from Blinds.com are the ultimate design accent. These blinds carry a level of architectural inspiration not often found in standard blind finishes. Made from lightweight African Abachi Wood, which is harvested from sustainable forests, Architectural Wood Blinds consist of over 100 furniture-grade painted and stained finishes, among which are elegant wood grains, multi-color hand finishes, antique surfaces and vintage washes.
These blinds are beautiful enough to stand on their own, but a variety of upgrades and stylish enhancements are available to give you the optimal blind for your home.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Choose a wand tilt to eliminate the hassle of tangled cords or choose the standard tilt/control cords, and upgrade their looks with decorative tassels.
Privacy slats (no holes) block light from coming through light holes.
Cloth tapes cover route holes and offer more privacy, but also add a splash of color.
Rounded slat ends offer a more traditional look.
A selection of valances ranging from traditional to contemporary are available to add drama to your window and impact to your room.
- Due to the size of wood slats, these blinds may produce a large stack when raised.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information: This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width: (As multiple blinds in one window): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Minimun Inside Mound Depth (with Cord Loop) 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord Loop): 4"
Origin of Production