40% OFF WITH CODE “FAVES2019” ENDS 12/16
Select a color to see the preview
- No Sample
- No Sample
1" Solid Tapes
1" Patterned Tapes
1 1/8" Patterned Tapes
1 1/4" Patterned Tapes
- No Sample
1 1/2" Patterned Tapes
Blinds.com’s 2” Premium Wood Blinds give your windows a designer look at a fraction of the price. These real wood blinds are made from genuine basswood and feature rich grain that’s been enhanced with a protective UV-resistant finish. They are available in a wide range of on-trend and classic painted and stained finishes, which will coordinate with trim, furniture and flooring.
Our 2” Premium Wood Blinds also offer durability and ease of use. They feature a trapezoidal bottom rail, which ensures better slat closure, and offer several lift options that make lifting them a breeze. Their ability to coordinate with Blinds.com Premium Wood Blinds makes it easy to achieve a coordinated look throughout your home.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Designer colors elevate the style and impact of your windows.
Choose a wand tilt to reduce the possibility of tangled cords or a Continuous Cord Loop to facilitate the raising and lowering of larger, heavier blinds.
Rounded slat ends give a softer appearance to blinds.
- Motorized lift and tilt or motorized tilt only. Choose from a battery charger or a plugin AC adaptor with a five-foot-long cable.
Privacy slats eliminate the light that passes through light holes and are a great choice for rooms needing total darkness, such as bedrooms.
Cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy and add a splash of color. They can create a well-coordinated look that pulls together your décor and are available in solids and decorative patterns.
- When this product is raised, the stack height may minimize the outside view.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width: (As multiple blinds in one window): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (with Cord Loop) 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord Loop): 4"
Origin of Production