25% OFF WITH CODE "BIGREFRESH" ENDS 1/31
The Blackout Cellular Arch from Blinds.com blocks glare insulates your window and adds decorative appeal to the typically hard-to-cover window arch. These shades are the perfect solution for dressing Perfect Arches, Eyebrow Arches, and Elongated Arches—and are as striking as they are affordable. The shades are available in our top-selling cell sizes to match your Blinds.com cellular shades. Shop the full collection.
These Blackout Cellular Arches provide total light blockage. They’re not only a benefit to furniture and floors, which otherwise are subject to the sun’s fading rays but also help with your energy bills. These shades are available in today’s on-trend colors and feature a neutral backing to the street side.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
Cellular shades provide excellent insulation and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
For a coordinated look throughout your home, use Blackout Cellular Arches in conjunction with our Blackout Cellular Shades.
- Arches are inoperable.
- Height on a Perfect Arch is equal to half the width.
- Perfect Arches are installed separately from your shade. If your arch is part of a larger, continuous opening, you will have a light gap between your arch and your shade.
- Available in 3/8”, 9/16”, ¾” single cell, and ½” double cell.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Side Mount: Up to 48"
- Height must be half the width
- Shades height must be less than half of the shade width
- Both leg heights must be equal
- The difference between the shade height and leg height must be 5" or more
- Minimum leg height 1"
Perfect Half Arches:
- Width and Height must be equal
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Depth Required for Fully Recessed: 2 5/8"
- Perfect Arch
- Eyebrow Arch
- Elongated Arch
Origin of Production